10 Things to Consider when comparing Pricing
1. Is the funeral provider’s pricing easily accessible and understandable?
2. Does the staff listen and comprehend my needs, responding with warmth and eagerness to assist?
3. Does the firm’s personnel have the knowledge and experience of various faith and cultural traditions, facilitating well-orchestrated ceremonies? Or, can the staff support us in meaningful ways for a non-religious ceremony?
4. Are the facilities, equipment, technology and procedures up to date? Does the staff provide timely follow-up and assistance with details when services are completed?
5. Will the firm go out of its way to accommodate special requests and demonstrate creativity in tailoring services, or is it a “one size fits all” approach?
6. Will adequate personnel be assigned to supervise the events and services you select?
7. Does the company outsource key services, such as the transfer of your loved one to the funeral home?
8. May you meet the staff and tour the facilities with no obligation or pressure?
9. Food is a part of almost every major family event. Does the funeral provider cater to your family's comfort food needs with facilities, and food and beverage services?
10. Does the funeral provider walk alongside you until the last detail is complete, such as markers and monuments at the cemetery, or do they send you elsewhere to figure out those important decisions?
We invite you to visit our facilities, meet our staff, and compare.