meet melissa & RON
Our dedicated advance funeral planning specialists have helped countless families design & pre-plan the funeral or cremation service they desire.
WHat to Expect
can I expect at my personal planning meeting?
- A warm welcome, hot cup of coffee and homemade cookies
- Comfortable environment
- We will talk about the needs of your family and for yourself at the time of death. We will also discuss your desires and how you would like to see things happen. It is more of a conversation so we can learn about you and how we can serve your family. We hope to learn what is important to you.
Will I be making selections and discussing prices?
- If you are ready, we will make selections such
as, casket choices, urn choices, services needed, etc., but certainly, it is fine if you are not ready to do that.
- All selections are done right at the
table in our pre-planning office. After we gather all of the necessary
information, your pre-planning adviser will provide you with a cost estimate
based on your decisions and selections. We will review it and make any
this planning usually take more than one meeting?
- Sometimes it will take more than one
appointment. That depends completely on you.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Information you may need to bring that would be
helpful: cemetery information, birthdates, social security numbers, and if you
would like to pre-pay your services, one to two personal checks.
- If requested, payment options are explained in
greater detail at your appointment.
What are the time constraints for this meeting?